KC Home Dad

Sunday, October 15, 2006

KCDADs


If you are interested in meeting up with other stay at home dads in the Kansas City area, please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kcdad. I am a membership coordinator for our group and I believe dads have a unique way of being full time parents that is different than moms. Plus, aren't you tired of moms looking at you funny at the park or grocery store or mall at 11am? We will look at you funny too, but more as a "is sweatpants the only pants you own" kind of way rather than a "why isn't he working" kind of way. We have weekly playgroups and monthly dad's night outs. Join us!!!

1 Comments:

  • I have no idea how to create a blog, or if I would even if I knew how; however, yours is great and I am impressed with your writing style -- you are a great communicator!

    By Blogger dwesterhaus, at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home